Personal Chef and Meal Prep Services currently available in the greater Portland, Maine area.
In need of a healthy, satisfying dinner after a long day of work? No time to shop or cook?
Let The Farmstead Table help you out!
We shop for the freshest ingredients, prepare meals in your home, and refrigerate or freeze the meals for you. We’ll provide you with everything you need, including to-go containers and proper re-heating instructions. We also enjoy preparing meals for the whole family, so any of our menus can be adapted for children’s smaller appetites or unique dietary preferences.
Sign up for a meal plan according to your own schedule and needs! Interested in starting with once-a-month special occasion meals? How about weekly “date night” meals to heat & eat on those nights when you get home late after a long day, but still want a healthy, homemade meal? We also do daily, family-style menus to keep everyone happy and healthy, freeing up your time for the things you actually enjoy. Our clients have shared their appreciation for our flexibility and have raved about our fresh, flavorful dishes. Plus, if your plans change last minute, we’ll happy provide you with a voucher to reschedule when it works for you!
Hungry yet? Check out my sample menu page!
It is easy to get healthy, homemade meals for you and your family to enjoy at your convenience. To receive your personalized pricing plan, please contact us to set up your free consultation.
What’s included with each plan:
- Free consultation with a personalized food and dietary assessment
- Complete customized menu planning
- Grocery shopping for the freshest ingredients
- Meal preparation in your home on your designated cook date*
- Packaging, labeling and storage of your meals
- Clear directions for warming your meals
- Kitchen clean-up. The only evidence of our presence will be the delicious meals in your refrigerator!
*Cook date(s) can be scheduled daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or as needed.
Who Uses Our Meal Prep Service?
- Busy families
- Professionals with long work hours
- Anyone who wants to eat healthier!
- New moms
- People who don’t like to cook
- Elders who may not be interested in or able to cook
- Those with dietary restrictions due to medical conditions, allergies, or food sensitivities
- People recovering from illness or surgery
- Those who want to give a friend or loved one a hot meal (contact me about gift cards!)
We know how tough it can be to cook a meal that pleases everyone in the family! We’re used to making adjustments for picky eaters, allergies, or unique dietary needs. Individual customized menus can be created for any health issues, diets or personal preferences, including, but not limited to: low carbohydrate, low cholesterol, gluten free, low calorie, vegetarian, vegan, and more. We can also collaborate with your dietitian or nutritionist to implement their dietary recommendations.
Refer a friend who signs up for a cook date and you’ll both receive 20% off your next service.
We maintain active ServSafe certification for food and beverage safety, administered by the National Restaurant Association.